We're Looking For Business Development Manager
Are you a good communicator, smart with numbers, and understand website, server, IT concepts and basic knowledge of digital marketing trends? This challenging role is for YOU then, to be our new Business Development Manger.
Digital Dots is currently looking for an energetic Business Development Manger to join our team.
You will be responsible for meeting, consulting, leading and growing prospect and key client accounts with the assistance of your team members. You will need to work closely with the director to ensure impeccable client service is delivered and our clients remain happy. Being a manager within the team it is expected that you lead, manage and set an example for junior staff members whilst demonstrating and enforcing the Digital Dots values.
To excel at this role, you will have need to be proactive, demonstrate confidence and most importantly be able to build strong client relationships with senior clients from different industries.
Day to day, you will speak with clients regularly over the phone and have regular catch ups to ensure your clients are happy and you are constantly uncovering business opportunities.
In this role it is essential to maintain positive business relationships internally and externally, whilst being able to proactivily and clearly communicate.
Experience or knowledge in Web Development and Digital Marketing will be highly regarded.
- Previous customer-facing consulting experience
- Strong client relationship/building skills and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience leading sales projects and experience in closing deals
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations (With strong communication in English is preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple existing accounts – ensuring client service levels are always exceeded.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Presentation skills
- Able to speak in English (intermediate level)
- At least 3-4yrs in web/mobile development and 1-2 years in digital marketing to go and pitch medium to large scale projects. Agency side is preferred.
- Understanding of web/mobile industry – web/mobile development, server, email, security and performance, etc (this is essential)
- Understanding of digital industry – Facebook, SEO, PPC (it is preferable)
How to apply
If you are a good communicator and ready to take the next challenge role, please send your CV to [email protected] or call us on 09 425 033 695.
Ready to work with us?
Hire a professional team and get your project done efficiently.
or call us on +95 9 8989 460 15
Social Media Management
Social media marketing or management refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. We help brands use it to connect in meaningful ways.